Monday, June 19, 2023

Lawrence's Warbler continues at Quabbin

Lawrence's Warbler, Quabbin Park, MA, Jun 19, 2023
Lawrence's Warbler, Quabbin Park, MA, Jun 19, 2023
Lawrence's Warbler, Quabbin Park, MA, Jun 19, 2023
Lawrence's Warbler, Quabbin Park, MA, Jun 19, 2023

After another long shift at work and getting out much later than I hoped I decided to stretch my legs a bit with a short walk at Quabbin Park.  I was very happy to relocate the Lawrence's Warbler that I first found at the location back in mid May.  I last saw the bird on June 1st and have searched for it multiple times since that date without any luck.  No idea where he has been hiding for the last few weeks but I certainly was happy to see him still around.  No sign of the other unusual warbler (Cerulean Warbler) that has been in the park lately and I last had on June 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment