Sunday, April 2, 2023

Yellow rumped Warbler to start April

Yellow rumped Warbler 'myrtle', Great Pond, Hatfield, MA, Apr 2, 2023
Yellow rumped Warbler 'myrtle', Great Pond, Hatfield, MA, Apr 2, 2023
Yellow rumped Warbler 'myrtle', Great Pond, Hatfield, MA, Apr 2, 2023

After getting out of work this morning I met up with Devin in Hatfield to do a little birding while he was in town.  I was dead tired and suffering through a cold but I figured we could bird for awhile before I headed home to sleep.  As we were getting near the end of our birding time I spotted a Yellow rumped Warbler working its way along the edge of a field through some thickets and got a few digiscoped photos before it disappeared.  This now becomes my 72nd consecutive month of getting at least one warbler species in Hampshire County.  There will be lots more of these to come very soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment